Who Is Debbie Nicholson

My Wordpress Blog

Archive for September 12th, 2013

Iron Chef America – SECRET INGREDIENT – Chocolate!

Watch this
Iron Chef America – SECRET INGREDIENT

Answers
2 x 90 Day Challenge Video 10

Iron Chef America – SECRET INGREDIENT And Chocolate!

following on from How To Build A Kick-Ass Gaming PC 2013 Computer Testing

……………..Improvements were found among all 30% of those taking part with the “before” secret ingredient chocolateresults, who were randomly given the flavanol-rich and flavanol-poor drinks.  These results now suggested that chocolate has another secret ingredient that is also responsible for brain functioning and blood flow improvements.

Neurologists will continue to do their research with no-doubt very willing helpers in a further series of tests that will be conducted in various medical institutions.  Their main aim is to be able to produce this secret ingredient in the form of medication that can be dispensed from a bottle.

In the meantime I will continue to test myself on such things to see whether my own brain secret ingredient dark chocolate and brain healthfunctions can be improved by my “addiction” to not just 2 cups of cocoa a day, but a few pieces of this delicious  mouth-watering substance that is made just up the road from my childhood neighbourhood.

Of course, I may have problems accessing a magnetic resonance imaging machine.  I may even have problems asking to be allowed to use an ultrasound machine.  I tell you what, there is something I can supply and that is the warm gel they apply first before the ultrasound.  Our local supermarket has heaps of that on their shelves and I am sure I will be secret ingredient chocolate peanutsable to buy in bulk to get the suitable thickness required.  I could even supply the gel warmer, as well as the towel to clean up the mess afterwards.  My contribution, along with being a very willing participant should help to find the secret ingredient, don’t you think?

How does that sound, you scientists out there.

 

Debbie Nicholson - Author Kindle Store

Search Engine

list building

Links we used in this blog today:

www.enchantedself.com
http://www.remax.co.nz
http://trks.us/s29300
http://debzbim.com
http://debzem.com
http://debzbigideamastermind.com/?p=969
https://wowsomethingbig.com
http:checkoutdebzenv2.com
http://whoisdebbienicholson.com/?p=971
https://www.empowernetwork.com/kedeb/?p=619
http://www.webfire.com/a/?id=6613


How To Build a Kick-Ass Gaming PC 2013 Computer Testing

Watch this
How To Build a Kick-Ass Gaming PC 2013

1 Hour A Day
2 x 90 Day Challenge Video 9

How To Build a Kick-Ass Gaming PC 2013 Computer Testing

following on from Would You Like A Cup Of Cocoa Jeremy Clarkson?

………A simple computer testing screen test showing a pattern of a series of letters was the test computer testingchosen to give to the testing people involved, both before and after the event and the testing people involved were closely monitored in between for their reactions and habitual change. The test resulted in memory and reasoning points of significance.

Interesting results from the most modern up-to-date equipment was discovered.  In order to measure blood flow to the brains of the testing people involved, ultrasound was used.  MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) was used to examine the nerve fibres, otherwise known as computer testing mri“white matter”, that are known to connect distinctive parts of the brain.

Cerebral testing done in the “before” tests resulted in about 30% of the testing people involved suffering from acute white matter damage as well as a reduced flow of blood to their brains.  The other 70% scored far higher with less damage to the white matter and a greatly increased blood flow to their brains.  These computer testing results led to the thinking that brain structure, proper mental and intellectual functioning as well as healthy blood flow was significantly linked together.

The computer testing 70% showed little or no improvement after the 30 days testing of having 2 cups of cocoacocoa every day, while the 30% did show noteworthy improvement to blood flow and faster reaction time when tests were completed on the final days.  Surprisingly the flavanol was not able to be attributed to any of the improvements………..

Debbie Nicholson - Author Kindle StoreSearch Enginelist building

Links we used in this blog today:

www.kch.hhsc.org
kaleidahealth.org
http://raywhite.co.nz
http://trks.us/s29300
http://debzbim.com
http://debzem.com
http://debzbigideamastermind.com/?p=973
https://wowsomethingbig.com
http://whoisdebbienicholson.com/?p=964
https://www.empowernetwork.com/kedeb/?p=618
http://www.webfire.com/a/?id=6613